HELP SUPPORT THE PINES OF PEACE
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
We are grateful for all the donations of goods. We recommend a phone call or e-mail to arrange a drop off time. Thank you in advance for making us part of your shopping list!
- * K Cups Coffee – both regular and decaf (*Not ground coffee)
- Broth (beef, chicken, vegetable)
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Dried Split Peas
- Powdered Beef Bouillon
- Dry Lentils
- Long Grain Rice
- Tiny Macaroni
- Flaked Coconut
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Walnuts
- Large Bags of Individually Wrapped Candies (especially chocolate)
- Individually Packaged Snacks (variety packs of chips, crackers, etc.)
- Gift Cards (Staples, BJs, Wegmans or Tops)
- Cardstock (white)
- * Papertowels
- * Tissues
- * Disinfectant Wipes (NON Bleach)
- * Large Mouth Quart Canning Jars
- * Liquid Dishwasher Detergent
- * Liquid Laundry Detergent (unscented HE only)
- * Fabric Sheets (unscented)
- Spray Stain Remover (Shout, Resolve)
- Rinse Agent For Dishwasher (Jet Dry)
- Tall Kitchen and Small Wastebasket Trash Bags
- Ziploc Bags (gallon and quart)
- Large and Small Lids and Screw on Bands
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- * Baby wipes
- Body Wash
- Bar Soap
- Mouth Wash
* Indicates a Priority
Donations of Black Oil Sunflower seeds are needed for our bird feeders. Our craft show organizers are also looking for donations of tea cups, saucers and teaspoons. Items can be dropped off at the house during business hours.
- Chocolate chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Bulk Sugar
- Jar Bands – Wide Mouth and Standard
- Bulk Flour
- Bulk Brown Sugar
UNITED WAY DESIGNATION NUMBER 2281
SEFA DESIGNATION NUMBER 66 00267
Pines of Peace appreciates the financial support as well as goods and services donated to support our mission. Through the donations from individuals, community organizations and bequests we have been able to maintain our level of comfort and care for 20 years.
For those who wish to make a donation, there are several options. Financial donations may be mailed directly to the home, via PayPal or by shopping at Amazon Smile where a portion of your purchase is donated to Pines of Peace. For those wishing to remember Pines of Peace upon their passing, please contact our Executive Director, Terry Whitt at (315) 524-2388.
In addition to the financial support, we are most appreciative of those that wish to donate their time. Volunteers are asked to complete a volunteer application so that we can properly match our needs with your skills.
Our dedicated volunteers have
made a difference every day for
the past 20 years tending to our
residents, families and our home.
Please consider joining our team
and make a difference today!
YOUR DONATION MATTERS
Pines of Peace appreciates the financial support, as well as goods and services, donated to support our mission. Through the donations from individuals, community organizations, and bequests we have been able to maintain our level of comfort and care for 20 years.